English HW for today.
Dear Parents and Learners
Click on the given below link for the glimpse of Kavita Fest
25.11.16 SURAT LITFEST KAVITA (KAVI PRADIP)
25.11.16 SURAT LITFEST KAVITA DAY – 1
26.11.16 ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND DAY -2
27.11.16 SURAT LITFEST 2016 MODERN POETRY DAY – 3
Here is your today’s H.W
All cw and hw from 29.11.16-9.12.16 will be done in Notebook 1.
Grammar: Underlie the verb in the following sentences.
1. Sal listens to his favourite song.
2. Craig hits the baseball over the fence.
3. The little pig grunts.
4. The roof of the house leaks.
5. The hunter searches for a deer.
6. Dr. Gold examines his patient.
7. The bluebird in the tree sings beautifully.
8. The football team dashes out of the locker room.
9. Paul reads ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’.
10. Mrs. Gray buys a roll of paper towels at the store.
11. Judy solves the mystery.
12. Harold finds a purple crayon.
[Time: 15 min MI: Verbal RBT: Understanding]
Here is your H.W
Watch the video for better understanding of verb.
Check your today’s H.W