Delhi Public School Tapi Communication to Parent on 22.09.2016
Dear Parents / Authorised Guardians
You are invited to attend the
- First Term-End Parent Teacher Meet (PTM) for for Pre-Nursery to Class V
- FA-2 & SA-1 PTM for Classes VI-X
Your date and time for attending the PTM is according to the PTM Schedule:
|Pre-Nur – Prep||08.10.16||01-15||1.00- 2.00 pm||Ward’s Classroom|
|Pre-Nur – Prep||08.10.16||16-30||2.05-3.05 pm||Ward’s Classroom|
|Classes I – II||08.10.16||01-20||01.00- 2.30 pm||As per PTM Slip|
|Classes I – II||08.10.16||21-40||2.30-3.30 pm||As per PTM Slip|
|Classes III – X||15.10.16||01-20||1.00- 2.30 pm||As per PTM Slip|
|Classes III – X||15.10.16||21-40||2.35- 3.30 pm||As per PTM Slip|
- The PTMs are on Saturday afternoon for the convenience of working parents.
- Teachers of a particular class will not be available on any date or time other than that stipulated on the PTM Schedule.
- Please present your parent ID-card at the gate for identification, to prevent entry of unauthorised vehicles and persons into the school campus, in compliance with student security regulations.
- No relation / tutor is allowed to attend PTM. Report Cards will only be handed over directly to parents / authorised guardians and not to anyone else. If you are unable to attend the PTM, you may collect report card later from the reception via prior telephonic appointment.
- School will remain open for students of Classes III-X on the PTM date.
- No students may stay back after the PTM unless so required by the teacher. Supervision of any other student during PTM cannot be arranged.
- Only parents of students from Pre-Nursery to Class V whose bus drop timing clashes with the PTM schedule timing may opt to attend a later PTM slot, by informing school of the new timing in writing at least one day in advance.
- Please wait in queue for your turn and do not keep other parents waiting for too long. If required, you may meet the teacher again later by prior appointment for discussion of your problem.
Dr. Sanjukta Sivakumar