Delhi Public School Tapi: School to Parent Communication on 04.07.2016
Dear Parents/ Authorised Guardians of Classes I-X
DPS Tapi will conduct a Badminton Training Camp for students of Classes I-X in our new sports complex Krirangan, in collaboration with Ignite Badminton Academy (mentored by Ms. Jwala Gutta, International Badminton Champion).
- Your ward’s participation in this camp is optional.
- The Camp will be held from Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. The camp will begin on 18 July and end on 02 September 2016.
- Fees: Rs. 4,000/- for 30 hours. There will be no refund if your ward is absent.
- Classes I-V: 12.45 – 01.45 pm (Lunch may be purchased from cafeteria with prior notice)
- Classes VI-X: 07.45 – 8.45 am (Breakfast may be purchased from cafeteria with prior notice)
- Parents should provide their own transport for early drop / late pick-up. School will allow participants seats in the early/late route based on the availability of stop and seat.
- The Camp may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations.
- If you wish your ward to take part in this camp, then please fill in the consent and return it to the class teacher latest by 08.07.16. Consents will not be accepted after this date.
- On receiving your consent, an ECS for Rs. 4,000/- will be generated on your account on 16.07.16. If the ECS is returned then your ward will not be eligible to participate.
- Consent, once received, can only be withdrawn via written application submitted before ECS generation. ECS, once deducted, cannot be refunded or held in reserve for future use.